Fitness professionals employ a variety of different methods to help their clients look and feel their best. At Pamela Young Fitness, we use the five point fitness method to achieve results while preventing injuries. Continue reading to learn more about the five point fitness method and corrective exercises in Phoenix, AZ:
- Strength: It’s safe to say that a lot of us want bigger arms or stronger legs, but strength doesn’t just mean having the biggest muscles in the gym! To us, a strong body is one that’s sturdy and stable. At Pamela Young Fitness, we help our clients achieve overall strength and physical wellbeing by focusing on all of the different muscle groups in the body.
- Flexibility: A rigid and inflexible body is one that’s prone to injuries like muscle or ligament tears. Our trainers focus on flexibility during training sessions to help prevent serious injuries that could necessitate surgery.
- Balance: Having one portion of your body be much stronger than the rest is a problem for a number of reasons. For example, it can lead to injuries during workouts or decrease your chances of achieving your fitness goals. Though it won’t always be fun or easy, our trainers will ensure each portion of your body progresses equally during your workouts.
- Core: A strong and sturdy core is essential for your overall health. You don’t need to have rock-hard abs to have a strong core, but you do need to focus on building up your stomach muscles during your workouts. That’s exactly what we’ll do when you come in for a fitness class! Over time, you’ll see your fitness progress exponentially if you focus on your core.
- Endurance: Pushing your body above and beyond where you thought it could go is the key to building a better you! By slowly building up your endurance level, you’ll see major improvements in your body’s appearance, and you’re sure to feel better every day. It takes the supervision of a specialist to help build your endurance, so be sure to come in for fitness classes at Pamela Young Fitness!
Are corrective exercises right for you?
In addition to the five point fitness method, we also employ corrective exercises in Phoenix, AZ with some of our clients. Here are a few reasons why folks come to us for corrective exercises:
- Injury prevention: We mentioned stretching above to help reduce the risk of injuries. Because they build your body slowly over time, corrective exercises help ensure you stay injury-free.
- Rehabilitation: If you’re recovering from surgery or just getting back into shape after an injury, we always recommend starting with corrective fitness classes. Our classes will help you get back in the game in no time!
- Habit correction: You may not know it, but you probably have some bad habits in the gym that could lead to injuries or underdeveloped muscles. Corrective exercises fix these bad habits so that you can get in better shape and reduce the risk of injuries.
If you’re ready to get into the best shape of your life, then call Pamela Young Fitness today to learn more about the five point fitness method or schedule a session for corrective exercises in Phoenix, AZ! We guarantee that you’ll look and feel better than ever before, even after just a few sessions with one of our trainers.
Categorised in: Corrective Exercises