Main Reasons to Follow a Fitness Program
It’s difficult to start a new fitness routine. After the initial excitement and renewal of your fitness goals, it can start to feel more like a chore than a new opportunity—especially if you don’t have a clear fitness program and schedule to stick to. However, exercising is an important component to a healthy lifestyle. You’ll see an increase in strength, stamina and overall health and wellbeing as you commit to your exercise goals, and having a clear schedule and program to follow can help you stick to it, even on your laziest days. In fact, there are many reasons to stick to your fitness program:
- Lose weight: Many people have the goal to lose weight. Whether your goal is to lose a lot or a little, following a fitness program in Phoenix, AZ can help you reach your weight loss goals (and still get to treat yourself to ice cream once in a while!)
- Reduce stress: Not only is exercise good for physical health, it’s good for mental health as well, which is just as important. However, the two are related. Stress and hypertension are very linked, and a fitness program can help with both. High blood pressure is especially common among men, and regular physical exercise can help lower blood pressure and reduce hypertension, as well as relieve stress
- Reduce risk of diabetes: Exercise will not only help you lose excess weight, it can help regulate blood sugar levels and fat in the body, which will reduce your risk of diabetes. This is especially important as you age, so it’s important to continue your fitness program in Phoenix, AZ as you get older
- Reduce inflammation: Inflammation can be the cause of numerous aches and pains in the body, as well as contributing to an overall feeling of a lack of wellness. Exercising regularly can reduce inflammation and help you feel better for longer
- Improve heart health: Sedentary lifestyles and bad eating habits are the building blocks of early cardiac problems. A lack of exercise can contribute to bad cholesterol levels and low-density lipoprotein, which can lead to heart attacks even for men in their late twenties. Regular exercise will boost good cholesterol and negate low-density lipoprotein, and is the number one thing you can do for your health, right after eating well. Regular exercise will also improve your blood circulation by keeping your circulatory system flexible and keeping your arteries free of clogs.
- Better, longer life: A fitness program in Phoenix, AZ will improve every facet of your life, from your bone health, colon health and circulatory health to your stamina, weight and overall sense of wellbeing. It keeps degenerative diseases at bay and lengthens your life as well as improves the quality of your life.
Pamela Young Fitness can help you reach your wellness goals in a comfortable, friendly and encouraging environment. We specialize in group training and personal training programs tailored to your specific fitness goals, skill level and capabilities. We focus on back, hip, knee and shoulder injuries and offer corrective training plans for people recovering from sports injuries, surgeries or other injury. Call us today to learn more about our fitness programs in Phoenix, AZ.
Categorised in: Fitness Trainer